- Angustos AD-DP42L Desktop KVM Switch is optimized for high density office in modern workstation set up.
- A KVM Switch with 2 dual and supports computers with USB interfaces via cables. All packed in a small size desktop metal housing. The small size design ultilized for narrow space for personal or office SOHO uses. The AD-DP42L can control up to 04 computers.
- In addition, the AD-DP42L included the computer selection via front panel pushbuttons, hotkeys combination. With all of the technology involved, the AD-DP42L Desktop KVM Switch has gone beyond the expectations and requirements for a modern digital usage, which including : small size – space optimization, exceptional display quality, easy to install, extreme versatility
High Density Utilization
• 4 ways DP input; 2 DP ways output;
• 4 Port DP USB2.0 KVM Switch with audio;
• One dual-screen USB console controls two four dual-screen computers and two additional
• 4 ports USB hub 2.0 built in; fully compliant USB 2.0 specification;
• Display port video resolution in Max:4K@60HZ(3840×2610@60HZ);
• Independent switching of KVM, USB peripheral, and audio focus via front panel pushbuttons
• Display port monitor support – fully compliant with Display port;
• Dolby True HD and DTS HD Master Audio support
• Multiplatform support;
• BIOS hardware connection, no need drive program and control software;
• USB extension port in front of device, which is convenience for keyboard, mouse, flash and
printer peripheral devices connection;
• Provide multi-types of hotkeys setting and choosing function, convenience for users to set hotkey freely;
• Auto-scan functions;
• Attached DP+USB cable 4 pcs
• No software required – Plug and Play
• Front USB peripheral for keyboard / mouse / flash usb / printer support.
• Supports hot-plugging
• No power adapter needed – KVM Switch unit use USB Power.
• Power adapter – Optional.