- Angustos AL-DV916L LCD KVM Switch is optimized for high density 19’’ Rack in modern Data Center.
- Integrating a 18.51” LED screen, keyboard and mouse pad in a 1U rackmountable dual sliding housing. The dual rail design console is ultilized for narrow space for short-rack mounting in condensed area. The AL-DV916L can control up to 16 computers; with 512 additional KVM switches are cascaded on two more level, a single AL-V916L LCD KVM Switch can control up to 16384 computers.
- In addition, the AL-DV916L included an additional hot-pluggable USB port that supports other keyboard and mouse for back-up. With all of the technology involved, the AL-DV916L LCD KVM Switch has gone beyond the expectations and requirements for a modern Data Center use, which including :short space optimization, exceptional display quality, easy to install, extreme versatility
19″ 1U Dual Rail LCD w/16 port Cat-5 KVM Switch. Support 1366×768@60Hz
(Optimum) / 1920 x 1200 @60Hz (Max). 16.7 Millions Color, 1000:1 Contrast. OSD
Menu, Front panel buttons, Hot Key, IP Remote Control (Optional). Support Cascade
to max 3 levels
High Density Utilization
• Front USB for back up mouse-keyboard.
• LCD KVM console with an 18.51” LED-backlit 16:9 LCD monitor in a dual rail design.
• Short-depth overall size allowing user to work with in condensed space of high density Rack
• Slide Lock – secure the console drawer to remain firmly in slide position when not in use.
• Superior video quality – up to 1366 x 768 @60Hz; DDC2B; 16.7 M – True 8 Bit Color
• Compatible with Angustos and other brands KVM Switches.
• Auto PS/2 and USB interface sensing.
• Keyboard and mouse emulation (PS/2 and USB) for seamless switching.
• Operates with all software and operating systems including all Windows versions, DOS, Linux, Unix, BSD, all Sun OS, all Mac OS and NetWare.
• Keyboard Language supports: English (UK), English (US), German (GER.) Japanese, Korean, Russian, Swedish, Chinese.
• Standard rack mount kit included
• No software required – Plug and Play
• Supports hot-plugging
• Dual Rail design – Keyboard and Touchpad rail can be pushed back for space saving and using LCD screen for monitoring server information.