- Angustos AR-V16L LCD KVM Switch is optimized for high density Rack in modern Data Center.
- A KVM Switch with 16 ports and supports computers with PS/2 or USB interfaces via cables. All packed in a 1U rackmountable metal housing. The short-depth design ultilized for narrow space for short-rack mounting in condensed area. The AR-V16L can control up to 16 computers; with 512 additional KVM switches are cascaded on 2 level, a single AR-V16L KVM Switch can control up to 16384 computers.
- In addition, the AR-V16L included the computer selection via front panel pushbuttons, hotkeys and OSD. With all of the technology involved, the AR-V16L LCD KVM Switch has gone beyond the expectations and requirements for a modern Data Center use, which including : short space optimization, exceptional display quality, easy to install, extreme versatility.
16 Port DB-15 KVM Switch – AR-V16L. Cascade up to 256 devices. Front panel
switches button and OSD, Auto Scan Mode. Support 1920×1200@60Hz Resolution.
Optional IP Card. Included 16pcs of 1.8m KVM Cable
High Density Utilization
• One direct USB – PS/2 console controls 16 computers. Does not require special console cable.
• Dual interface supports with computers with PS/2 or USB keyboards and mice.
• Short-depth overall size allowing user to work with in condensed space of high density Rack
• Multiplatform support: compatible with all operation platforms PC (Windows,Linux and most others), Mac and Sun.
• Superior video quality – up to 2048×1536 @60Hz;
DDC2B; 16.7 Mil. Color. Auto detecting EDID info.
• Cascade up to 16384 computers from a single console (With compatible KVM Switches).
• Auto PS/2 and USB interface sensing.
• Keyboard and mouse emulation (PS/2 and USB) for seamless switching.
• Computer selection with pushbuttons, hotkeys, and multilingual on-screen display (OSD).
• Two level password security. Auto Scan function
• Multicast Mode – Operate command action at the same time for all connected computers.
• Operates with all software and operating systemsincluding all Windows versions, DOS, Linux, Unix, BSD, all Sun OS, all Mac OS and NetWare.
• Keyboard Language supports: English (UK), English (US), German (GER.) Japanese, Korean, Russian, Swedish, Chinese.
• Standard rack mount kit included
• No software required – Plug and Play
• Firmware upgradable
• Supports hot-plugging