- Angustos AL-V900L LCD KVM Console Drawe is optimized for high density Rack in modern Data Center.
- Integrating a 18.51” LED screen, keyboard and mouse pad in a 1U rackmountable sliding housing. The short-depth design console is ultilized for narrow space for short-rack mounting in condensed area. The AL-V900L can connected directly to server for convenience configuration. Compatible with Angustos or
other brand KVM Switch unit without any difficulties.
- In addition, the AL-V900L included an additional hot-pluggable USB port that supports other keyboard and mouse for back-up. With all of the technology involved,the AL-V900L LCD KVM Console has gone beyond the expectations and requirements for a modern Data Center use, which including : short space optimization, exceptional display quality, easy to install, extreme versatility.
High Density Utilization
• Front USB for back up mouse-keyboard.
• LCD KVM console with an 18.51” LED-backlit 16:9 LCD monitor in a single rail design.
• Short-depth overall size allowing user to work with in condensed space of high density Rack
• Slide Lock – secure the console drawer to remain firmly in slide position when not in use.
• Superior video quality – up to 1366 x 768 @60Hz; DDC2B; 16.7 M – True 8 Bit Color
• Compatible with Angustos and other brands KVM Switches.
• Auto PS/2 and USB interface sensing.
• Keyboard and mouse emulation (PS/2 and USB) for seamless switching.
• Operates with all software and operating systems including all Windows versions, DOS, Linux, Unix, BSD, all Sun OS, all Mac OS and NetWare.
• Keyboard Language supports: English (UK), English (US), German (GER.) Japanese, Korean, Russian, Swedish, Chinese.
• Standard rack mount kit included
• No software required – Plug and Play
• Supports hot-plugging