4K-UHD FPGA VIDEOWALL CONTROLLER
FPGA Dedicated Chipset
Dedicated Field Programmable Gate Arrray (FPGA) chipset is a combination of processing unit that dedicated in video processing. This eliminated the limitation of a CPU or a GPU from conventional Software or PC controller.
Without the use of PCI – Express card, the unit can work flawlessly when adding or editing the total layout of the videowall set up. As each of the FPGA chip is working independently, user can replace or add new input / output card without turning off the whole chassis.
Module design with Hot Swap
Multiple form of connections for client to custom fit their system. Client can now combine HDMI – DVI – VGA – HDBaseT – IP Streaming in one total solution, maximizing system intergration.
Reduce the total cost of investment in both pre & post phase of expansion. Chassis also support control multiple videowalls, further simplify the complexity of connections and management.
- Modular design – Mix and Match – 4 x 4 up to 72 x 72 input x output slot with mixing ports
- Easy control with Drag & Drop – Customize complex layout with simple Click – Drag – Drop
- 4K Video Wall with Flexible set up – Support DVI-I / HDMI / 3GSDI / HDBaseT / Fiber connections. Support resolution up to 4K@60Hz for both input / output (HDMI)
- Built-in Audio port – Support 3.5mm audio embedded and de-embeded function.
- Specialized video setting – Support HDMI 1.4 with HDCP 2.2 / 1.4. Edge Shield features for Bezel pixel compensation in Video Wall setting
- Scaling function – Support up/down scaling function via the DIP switch Scaling function
- Seamless Switching – Switching speed can reach 32Gbps